Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008

We all went up to Grandma Black's this weekend for the Easter Holiday. It is always fun going up there and spending time with all the cousins. Quinn and his family weren't able to come down and we missed them. We bundled up and went out Saturday morning to the Shelley's Annual Easter Egg Hunt. I couldn't believe that there was still snow on the ground. The kids had a blast... it is amazing how fast those eggs get picked up. Then we went back to Grandma's and dyed Easter eggs. I didnt get those pictures off my moms camera. Then we all went to see Horton Hears A Who. It was a cute show. Today was a typical Easter Sunday. It was amazing how much Derek knew about Easter and why we celebrate Easter. I hope that we all were able to truly celebrate the meaning of Easter. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. We have to all experience the atonement to really get the grasp of Easter and how important it is to all of us. I hope you were all able to enjoy this holiday weekend! I made a slideshow of the pictures that I have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute slide show! I can not believe your sisters have kids! I remember them being so young. CUTE CUTE CUTE!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love the new blog design too!
Everyones kids have gotten so big!