Cameron came home friday after work with two tickets to the Jazz game for Saturday night!! You know when you have one of those days that just goes perfect.... (it doesn't happen very often). Well yesterday was one of those days. Cameron and I woke up about 8, we went to the gym. We really pushed ourselves but after it was all over I felt so good. Then we came home and worked together to get the house cleaned. After the house was totally cleaned we both sat down and worked on our Sunday lessons. We both started to get hungry so we went to out to dinner, and then off to the game.
It was exciting to be there. You can watch the game on T.V. but it is never as exciting as it is in person. The music, the crowds, the announcer, the games and then the crazy Bear.
It really made me remember how much I loved basketball. I haven't played basketball since my ankle surgery years ago. I signed up for our wards basketball team... I am nervous to think of how much I have lost, but it is getting out, enjoy a game that I love and having fun with others in the process! I would invite you all to a game... but you have to promise no laughing!!! I am hoping all the others that are in my ward signed up too! Lets go have fun together!!!


5 comments:
I LOVE perfect days! Glad you had a great Saturday, I DID too! How are we going to make our LONG week .. SHORT !?
~Hugs Christy
Good for you guys!!! I love those kinda days! I remember when you had your surgery...do you still have your scar? Good for you going and plating basketball! I haven't played in years ~ everyonce ina while with the boys ~ but it's been forever!! You go give em' "heck" girl!! Love ya!!
Glad you guys had a perfect day! You deserve it!!
Hope you have fun playing basketball! Try not to leave anything on the court this time!haha You know I love ya right?
I love and crave date nights - so fun for you both!
Post a Comment