
My most AMAZING cousin Chris nominated me!!!!!
I want to thank her so much for thinking of me! She is the most amazing person, the best mother, and a great friend.
(I miss you TONS!!!!!)
Here are the rules...
1. Put the logo on your blog post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to put a link to your nominees.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you've received the award.
Here are my 5! These ladies means so much to me in all different ways. Some of them might not realize how much they mean to me. You all are amazing friends. You all help me want to be a better person. Thanks for being you and caring for me!
Christy... she helps make work a lot of fun!!!
Amy...great neighbor, great workout partner and awesome friend!
Jenn...great friend, awesome mom and could count on her for anything!
Jamie...is a great motivator, and I love her smiles at church, they mean a TON!!!
Jaclyn...awesome cousin, awesome mom and miss you TONS!!!


3 comments:
What a nice thing to come home to!! Thanks Shayna!! How was WW on Saturday?? Trips are soooo hard so I really have no idea what or where I'm at!! Missed working out Friday, sorry about that....what's your schedule this week??
Talk to you soon! Love you girl!!
WOW!! Thank you soooo much! I really needed a boost today! Love ya girl!!
Jamie
Thank you you are so awesome! I was just telling my mom how lucky I feel to have the friends I have at my age. I feel like I am really blessed and you just made my point@ you are such an inspirtation to me!
Post a Comment