Friday, October 16, 2009

We found out today...
but I had to wait to post it until the kids found out!
ONLY FAIR!!!!
I put little pieces of paper in each balloon and they had to guess!!!

We are all sooooooooooo excited for this little guy to come into our home!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!! What a great idea!! :) Gotta love little boys!! :) CONGRATS!!

Alison said...

Boys are the best :D
Congratulations to you guys.

I'm LOVIN' your blog, too!

I grew up with Cameron. (Not just some weird O lady leaving comments ;)

Really happy for both of you!

And please let me know if you need any advise on boys, I have four of them!

KFerrara said...

Congratulations... :)

susette said...

Wahoo!! How exciting for you and your family! Congratulations :)

Jillybobilly said...

yah. i am so excited. Little Noah will have a playmate. another excuse for us to get together. :-)

Angie G said...

Hey Shay-
Congrats to you and Cam. I'm so excited! What a wonderful answer to prayers.
Love ya!
Ang