HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!!!!
Cole was so excited to wear his new GREEN shirt! Ok, maybe mom was excited for him to experience his 2nd St. Patricks day!!!
He woke up to his new shirt...
He has been such a ham lately!
LOVE THIS KID!!!
AMERICAN IDOL 2030 watch out... here come COLE HENKE
Lately he sings everything.
I think it is adorable!!!
Here is another song of his....
After the excitement of his new GREEN shirt wore off it was time for breakfast! I grew up with green dinners at my house. But with some really picky eaters... not naming any names CAMERON RAY HENKE...
We can't do a lot of the fun green dinners that I am used too.
Also we didn't have Courtney and Derek for dinner so I wasn't going to make a green dinner for just Cameron and Cole.
So the get Cole in on the action of GREEN food I turned his oatmeal a little green.
This was peaches-n-cream oatmeal so I thought it looked like a GREEN POT of goo with Gold pieces.
Cole really didn't know the difference but I sure did!!!


2 comments:
Such a handsome little man!! I love that kid!!
Haha!!! Ok, so its been a while since I have read through blogs...HE IS SO BIG!! Dang it how fast that happens!! But ooooh SOOOO Handsome! He is such a little stud! Love the singing! That is too fun!
Post a Comment