Thursday, September 22, 2011

Courtney 10th Grade

COURTNEY PAIGE HENKE
September 2011
Sophomore Year

When did she grow up... I know I say that all the time, but holy cow...
I love this girl!!!

THINGS ABOUT COURTNEY...
** LOVES TEXTING FRIENDS (is on her phone all the time)
** LOVES TO READ .. She got a Kindle for her 15th birthday... you think that
                                       thing was glued to her hands
** LOVES HER FRIENDS..she is a great friend and has A LOT of them
** LOVES PLAYING WITH HER HAIR... she finds all sorts of fun and
                                        creative things to do with it.
** LOVES HER FAMILY... she is the best BIG sister two brothers could ask for.
** LOVES TO LAUGH.. and make people laugh.
** LOVES MUSIC... she knows any song that is on the radio.  She takes after
                                      her father.
** LOVES BLING BLING... as you can tell in the pic she loves accessories!!
** HATES SPIDERS
** HATES HAMBURGER... with the family switching to turkey she has been
                                     very happy.  She LOVES TURKEY

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT COURTNEY

She is gorgeous inside and out... she is a great help around the house...I love our talks that we have about school, friends, church, BOYS... yes boys!!!  I love that she trusts me enough to just come upstairs when I am cooking dinner and chit chat.  I love the testimony that she has of Jesus Christ and the way she shows that testimony through her actions.  I am so excited to watch this gorgeous girl continue to make right choices and these choices she makes marks the path of the rest of her life.

I LOVE YOU COURTNEY!!!

No comments: