HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BIG BOY!!!
BIG BOY!!!
So since Cole is OBSESSED with Cars I thought it would be fun to do a
CAR THEMED PARTY!
I found this LIGHTENING MCQUEEN cut out and I just had to splurge a little bit and get it for Cole. He was so excited when McQueen was at his house and at his party!!!
Here is
COLE'S PIT STOP
before all the food got here!
I made CAKE POPS instead of cupcakes or cake. It was
a HUGE hit!!!
I made lemon cake with red chocolate covering and yellow sprinkles and the other kind was Red velvet cake with yellow chocolate covering and red sprinkles.
Here he was opening presents... it took him a few minutes to realize that there was car stuff under that wrapping paper!!!
He had so much fun playing with all his presents!!
I think he finally understands the whole present thing!
I don't think we will have the problem again!
Here we were singing
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM
This was his reaction to the singing!!!
First thing he did when I brought the cake pops down was grab one and put it into his mouth!
HE LOVES HIS CAKE POPS!!!
Him blowing out candles!!!
He did it all by himself!!!
Eating his cake pop!
He had a really fun birthday. He was a little overwhelmed at first with all the people there but after awhile he warmed up and had a blast!!!
I wonder what he will be into next year!!!


1 comment:
oh my ! SO SO Cute .. love the cut-out .. great pictures. Spoiled little monkey butt :)
Post a Comment