Who is the big boy??
I have been trying to decide when it was a good time to make the switch from crib to twin bed.
The other night I asked Cole after his bath if he wanted to sleep in a big boy bed. He was so excited but I am sure he didnt know what was in store.
Well we got him all tucked in, his blankey and his puppy with a sippy cup of water. Everything a BIB BOY 2 year old needs getting ready to sleep in a bed.
I gave him kisses and hugs and then waited outside the door to see if he got out.
Well the little stink bug did get out but that is when I opened the door and put him right back into his bed gave him a little chat about not getting out of bed. That he is a big boy now and that big boys stay in their beds.
Well the talk worked he didn't get out of his bed.
Then about 10 pm Cameron went in and checked on him and there he was sitting in the corner of his bed... totally awake not know what is going on.
He had no idea what to do, he just knew he couldn't get out of his bed. So I went in gave him a huge hug and put him back in his crib.
Then next night Cole wanted nothing to do with is crib. He just wanted the big boy bed.
Well I can say know that it has been a little over a week and this bugaboo is made the transition to crib to bed with no problem.
Still to this day he thinks he cant get out get out of bed. He waits for us to come and get him out.
Shhhhhh... don't tell him!!!
This was after the third night in his bed... decided to just take down the crib. He didn't need it and I wanted to start to organize and make room for his TOYS!!!
So here is the big boy helping his dad take down the baby crib!!!
NO tears were shed.
COLE LOVES HIS DAD!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment