Sunday, July 8, 2012

Utah Fires 2012

UTAH FIRES 2012

440 fires have been started this year in Utah.
There were two that hit really close to home.

The Eagle Mountain Fire (The Dump Fire I think is what they were calling it)
This was started by someone out target shooting.
With this one they evacuated 1000's of homes and in the evacuation was our old house in Eagle Mountain.
It was crazy how big this fire got.  The Friday I went to go pick Courtney up for girls camp as we were standing there it looked like it was snowing the ash was so bad.
It was hard to be outside because the smoke was so bad.


This was the view from our bedroom window


 This is what the sky looked like from our driveway.  This is when I left to go get Courtney

 Then this was the Alpine Fire.
This one is still burning I think??

No comments: