For the past 2 months, Courtney has been working so hard on her 6th Grade Social Studies project. They first had to pick a country. The country that Courtney picked was Peru. She wanted the Phillipines because that is where Cameron served his mission but that was already taken. So the next best one was Peru. Courtney has an Uncle that is from Peru. He married Camerons sister Stacey. So along with this project she had to decorate a doll in the costume of that country. She had to find a native costume for the Fashion Show that she will display, a 5 page typed report about the country and then a display board. We had fun with Uncle Juan and having him help us answer all sorts of questions about the country. It is amazing how much he knew. I am sure if someone asked me about United States I would have not known as much as Juan did. It was so interesting! THANKS JUAN!! The off to the fabric store with Grandma Black. We found this fabric and Grandma always goes above and beyond and with that made an amazing costume. THANKS GRANDMA!! So here are a couple of pictures of Courtney and all the hard work she put into this project. I will also put the video that I took of the Fashion Show!!
4 weeks ago


2 comments:
Wow that looks like it was a lot of work but fun. Love projects like that. Courtney sure is cute
Very good!!! I loved the pictures and the video! What a sweetie!
Post a Comment