We finally did it!!! We finally bit the bullet and bought a new car. Cameron's Blazzer was up for registration... with all that we had to do it make it pass it would of cost over $1000 to get it licenced. Plus when we decided to turn it in, we hooked it up to a computer and found out that the transmission was going. So we didn't want to dump all that money into something that we out grew. So we went car shopping and this is what we found. We fell like we stole if from the dealership... hehehe. It does burn us a little bit because we haven't had a car payment for so long but what do you do. Also the day after we bought the Tahoe Cameron's boss gave him a work truck. So with the gas prices they way they are the Tahoe spends a lot of time in the garage. So three out of the three vehicles we have are white! You think we could be more creative!
4 weeks ago


4 comments:
Hi there! I am so excited that you found me!! How are you doing!
I don't hear anything about you now that I am out of the Hillam loop! Lets just say, I DON'T MISS IT! So what is new? Nice car by the way! We have twinner vehicels! Except mine is blue. It seems right after we bought it gas just skyrocketed! Serves us right! My e-mail is mdbelnap1215@yahoo.com! I am so excited to chat with you!
Love it! Russ and I laugh because I have a silver Toyota Sienna (yes a big ole mini van!!) and drives a gold Jeep Cherokee. We are into the metal colors! We have had 7 cars since we got married and they have all been silver or white! We are boring!
Looks like you figured out the achieve stuff!
cool, cool....looks like your Mom has a great time with those grandkids of hers. Miss you!
Post a Comment