I have had since last Thursday off from work and I still have the rest of this week. The Doctor I work for took 10 days off. So I really haven't been doing much of anything because I have fallen victim of "The Twilight Series"
I borrowed the book from a friend of mine. I thought this was the perfect time to read. I don't have any plans except taking Courtney to band camp and watching Derek during the time. So I got the book on monday night, started reading it yesterday morning and just finished. WOW.... it is very captivating. Cameron was laugh at me last night... totally intriged by it all... I with I went to the Offical Website... went to IMDB and starting researching the movie. I shouldn't have done that because my image of the characters were nothing like the people they casted for the movie... so I had to change my image of the story. But that didn't stop me... Cameron fell victim of my reading... I loss all sense of reality when I get into a book. My mind wasnt on Derek's T-ball game, I was telling Cameron all about Andrew and Bella... he is such a great guy, he seemed really interested. As interested as he could be. He said that he will wait for the movie to come out. I told him that I am sure a bunch of us girls will be going... that he wouldn't have to bore himself with that. He suprised me by his answer.... "I don't mind going I am sure I will want to see what all the hype is all about." I guess I will have to take him another time... because I am sure it will be a girls night out opening night!! Well my friend who lent me the book had "New Moon" lent out to someone else. (Thanks Jenn for the book) So I actually went and bought that book and will start that as soon as I am done with this post. For those of you who have read all three... which is the best one? I am just curious!! Hey, I have until Sunday night to finish the other two. I have some reading to do. I have to remember not to neglect my family... that will be hard! There is dinners to be cooked, schedules to keep and the weekend with the kids... I am sure I will be up late nights!!! I can't believe it has taken me this long to start reading them. I just know how I get with I do start to read a book...
For those of you who haven't read or heard about The Twilight series... here is the authors website... ENJOY!!
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight.html
4 weeks ago


5 comments:
Oh no they caught you too?? My sisters and mom have all read them but I still havent. I need too but everytime I pick up a book Emma wants me to read Barney or something to her!
oh yes great series! I liked the first book the best. Good luck with everything going on while you read. Maybe Cameron, Derek and Courtney need to make dinner and bring you treats once in awhile while you have your face glued to book 2 and 3.
I liked the first book the best, but the third book was a close second. I really liked the second too, but it is a little different than the other two.
Enjoy! Let us know what you think when you have finished them all.
Oh also, LOVE the new background. How did you do it?? Was it hard?
The 3rd book is my favorite! I've read them all at least twice. I'm going to read them a 3rd time before the new book comes out... although the "teaser" chapter in Eclipse made it that much harder to wait for Breaking Dawn! I finished Stephenie's newest book "The Host" this week.. it was really good... so when you're done with these 3 books... and going through a "mourning" period from your alternate reality you should read it. I seriously am really grouchy for a few days after I finish the books... pathetic but true. ENJOY! Oh and good luck not neglecting everything in your life... I found it impossible to concentrate on anything else... kiddo's included :( Sad but true, good thing there aren't like 10 books in the series!
Post a Comment