Saturday, January 31, 2009

"C" is the letter of the day...

I was sent the letter "C" from my cousin for the letter of the day. I get to list 10 things that I love that start with the letter... 1. Cameron, Courtney and Derek "Cameron" Henke! They are the loves of my life!!!
2. California*** We had so much fun on our last trip to California! I guess it was us wanting to get out of this weather!
3. Chocolate Covered Strawberries*** This is the time of year that I get excited... for Valentine's Day... I get a bunch of strawberries from Costco and cover them in chocolate! YUM!
4. Church***Going to church on sundays really get me through the rest of the week!
5. Computers***without the computer how could we blog and keep in touch with all our loved ones. The amount of information at the tip of our fingers. How did we survive 20 years ago...I remember in High School going to typing (keyboarding)
6. Cayman Islands*** If I could choose the place where I would retire... it would be Grand Cayman. Whoever has been there will totally understand.
7. Cuddling***Who doesnt love to put on a chick flick... grab your favorite blanket and cuddle with your loved one.
8. Cell Phones*** this one goes with the whole computer thing. Where would we be without our cell phones. The ability to txt and communicate without talking with someone on the phone.
9. Cameras***If anyone really knows me they know I dont leave home without my camera. I love pictures and the memories they create.
10. Curling Irons***what a great invention. I would hate to have to think about what my hair would look like without my curling irons. It depends on my mood that decides which one i plug in... 2in, 1in or flat iron!!
If you would like to play leave me a comment and I'll give you a letter...if not, tell me what ya thought of my top "C's"

7 comments:

Russ and Jamie said...

That's fun, I'm always game!
Jamie

Chris said...

Oh I love em'! What would we do with out our curling irons ~ I just can't imagine it! Thanks for playin' along! ♥ ya!

the Braby family said...

Ooh! I'll play!

Judi said...

what a fun list, love the new look too! You asked about blinkies and such, most of the pics I just copy from others, just right click and save them then paste to yours!
The temple I found at 'one cute blog'...

Julie said...

I remember taking keyboarding class too. That's crazy to think about.:)

Stacey said...

"C"ute list! Send me a letter! :) Love ya's!

Amy said...

Fun! Alright, send me a letter!!