We had a great time on our California Vacation this year. We went to Sea World this year and it was our first stop...
First thing we knew we wanted to do was feed the dolphins. That was a lot of fun. We got to get up close an
d pet them. Derek didnt like the feel of the dolphin and Courtney didnt like the feel of the fish that you fed to the dolphin. They are
amazing animals. After the feeding of the dolphins we wanted to go see the talent of these animals... this is a picture of Derek waiting for the show to begin and it was so hot that he got a little cranky! He was fanning himself with the map! I really cant believe how amazing the weather was while we were down there! The next stop was to see Shamu... it was amazing to watch these HUGH animals and the tr
ainers and how well they work together. Derek and Courtney wanted to sit in the splash zone... I dont think they knew what they were getting themselves into... the trainer told the crowd th
at if they wanted to be splashed they had to tell Shamu to come and splash them... here is Derek inviting the wetness...
We loved Sea World but I would have to guess the the kids favorite part of San Diego was the beaches we went too. The first night we were ther
e we headed over to Coronado and enjoyed playing in the water at night. Cameron wasnt afraid to have as much fun as the kids.... you can't tell or anything. Then we wer
e told to head over to the Point Loma Tide pools... that was really cool. We went when it was low tide and it was neat to see what the ocean leaves behind after it leaves.
We loved Sea World but I would have to guess the the kids favorite part of San Diego was the beaches we went too. The first night we were ther
The next beach stop was our way out of town to La Jolla.... it was gorgeous!!!! We want to just go to California to stay at the beach....
La Jolla
The next stop was Disneyland for the next 4 days. We got 3-day hopper passes so we could do the Disneyland and the California Adventure...We invited Camerons mom, brother and his wife along with us. It was a tight ride
but a great time with them all.
We love to find all the characters and get pictures of them. We didnt get some of the ones that we saw last year... we tried to find the ones we didnt have a picture of... but we had to take our favorites again... Who doesnt like goofy!
The fanastic duo....
What a vacation! Now we are looking forward to next year!
I am excited to do a lot of the scrapbooking of this vacation!!!!


10 comments:
Fiddely Fun !! Looks like you all had a BLAST !! Welcome home to the COLD .. brrrrr
~Christy
what FUN pictures!! So glad you guys had such a great time!! It makes me want to go NOW!! we go in a month from today!! WHOO-HOO!! Hope our weather is as good as yours was!! Welcome back to the wintery cold!! :)
Oh it looks so toasty warm there!! I am super jealous!! It looks like you guys had a super time!! I love California! Coronado is my very favorite!!
It was so fun to go to Disneyland, Seaworld, and the beach with all of you. We had a great time.
Looks like you had a blast!
Glad your back safe and sound!!
Looks so fun! I'm ready for some kind of vacation, anywhere warm. I'm jelous looking at you guys in short sleeves and swimming suits!
Jamie
So cute here Shayna! I especially love the pic of Courtney with Cruella! How fun to see this. Looks like some great memories.
What a great time of year to enjoy a vacation as a family. I can't wait to see some of your scrapbook pages. I hope you'll share with us viewers :)
How fun!! I so want to be on a beach right now! It is so stinkin' cold ~ grrr! And you, girly, are lookin' good!!
Yea!! How 'bout the letter "C"!
I can't wait to read your C's! Good Luck!
Post a Comment