Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sushi and Wolverine Night Out

We got together with two other couples for a date night!
SUSHI AND WOLVERINE...

Can you guess who planned this night

It was the guys!
Cameron for as long as I have known him HATES fish... with a passion. Then the last couple of months he has been going out to lunch with some guys from work and he has introduced him to Sushi. Well he still hates cooked fish but when it comes in the form of Sushi... he loves it!!!

(The table was laid out weird so we all got spread out from our spouses.... so Cameron and Pat on their date)

So with this triple date he was excited when we decided on Sushi. Now I have had Sushi in the past and I like it. But I cant really say that I could go to Sushi and order from the menu and know what I was ordering. I have had great Sushi and not so great Sushi so I cant really say that I am a HUGE fan.

I put my trust in the people that knows more about Sushi than I do and I have to say it was really really really good!
The movie.... well it was a good movie but I wouldn't put in on my top 10 list of movies out there! But all in all it was a great night, with great food, great friends and tons of laughter!

Thanks guys... it was fun!

2 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I have never had sushi, but I have heard from alot of people that it isn't bad!! I guess we will have to try it now! You look great by the way!! :)

KFerrara said...

How fun for all of you!!!