Thursday, June 4, 2009

Coach Pitch Games have begun!!!

Last night was Dereks first
Coach Pitch Baseball Game!
He did so good! I took so many pictures and they all turned out so cute that instead of
downloading all those pictures, I just made a quick scrapbook page of some
of his action shots!!!

I love that picture in the middle of him just sitting there ready to hit with his helmet on! He is so cute. He was so excited to show me is new shirt that said "Couch Pitch". I am amazed at well he hit the ball. He kept his eye on the ball and hit it everytime!

WAY TO GO DEREK!!!
I was realizing last night what a beautiful state that we live in. Those mountains in the background... all this things are we can do just waiting for us to enjoy them. We really need to get out and experience what Utah has to offer us. I am just grateful that I am surrounded by such beauty!

4 comments:

KFerrara said...

Great pics!!! I love baseball!

Jenn said...

you are just the best Derek is so lucky to have you

Mandie said...

Fun! Fun! I love baseball season. We are just getting ready for some tournaments up here. Hope you guys have a great summer and can't wait to see you on the 4th.

Chris said...

Good job Derek!! I love watching the kids play ball in the summer!! And I would love to go running with you when you're here for the
4th, but remember I can only run 6BLOCKS and my run is more like a fast walk, but I would love to go with ya!!