Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nervous...scared...stressed...happy...excited...overwhelmed...

I can go on and on with all sorts of words that is describing me right now!!!
But there is only one word that really hits it on the head...

YES.... you read that right!

Cameron and I are expecting! If this is a shock to many of you can you imagine what Cameron and I are feeling right now. Honestly, I put that this idea could happen right out of my mind. I accepted the life that we both created and was happy. There were times that I longed to be a mom. There were times that I thought, there is no way I could be a mom. There were times that I thought... I wish someone would call me mom!!!

That time has come... Can I put on the brakes?!?!?!

It is a little early but Cameron and my mother have been shouting it to everyone they see... so I guess I will start in on the joy of this whole thing!!! Cameron and I are both really excited, but overwhelmed! So I am sure you will be seeing a whole bunch of post the pertain to this subject. I will be asking advice, suggestions, ideas on names, the countdown to when I find out, and the countdown to the BIG DAY!!!! So I hope you don't mind... but I am really going to need the help!

I go to the Dr in 3 weeks. They didn't want to see me for 10wks... what is all that about! Can you at least humor me a little and drop everything and make me the most important person right now!!! Because right now I feel like I am!

Call me a brat, but hey... I have waiting for to long to say to someone

I AM PREGNANT!!!!

21 comments:

Jen said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! That is GREAT!

Stacey said...

THAT IS AWESOME!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Of course you're not a brat, it feels wonderful to tell people you're pregnant! Love you!!!

The Batty Bunch said...

WHOOT WHOOT YEAH YEAH!!!!!! SHOUT TO THE WORLD!!

Judi said...

Since you have already been a great Mom, you will be even greater now!♥♥

Jennifer said...

That is so awesome! Congratulations! Just when sometimes you have accepted things the way they are that is when life changes. This is a wonderful change! Any advice you need dont hesitate to ask!

KFerrara said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you... I can't wait to see the numerous posts on your pregnancy... :)

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! I know you have waited a long time. Cant wait to see this little girl/boy!

Russ and Jamie said...

WOW!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congratulations!
Jamie

Chris said...

Oh I am so crying right now!! I am sending you the biggest hug ever!! CONGRATULATONS!! It is the most fun, scary, amazing, and wonderful thing to go through ever! I am so happy for you!! Love you so much!!

Amy said...

WooHoo!! I'm so excited, happy, shocked and flat out thrilled for you!!! It's so fun! Congratulations!!! Now you can write your name in the RS binder!! And yes....all the advice you're going to get whether you want it or not. The best thing I did was sign up on www.whattoexpect.com They sent out emails to me daily on different things that would be happening to me and the baby. I loved it. It was very helpful. Oh and take your prenatal vitamins at night. Sometimes they can make you feel yucky, that way you sleep through it. :)

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Seriously can't even handle it still! :) You are going to be the best mommy...you really are! I loved the books, what to expect when you're expecting...I used it A TON when I was pregnant with Kylee...and still even with Brooklyn!! So so so excited for you guys!! CONGRATS and can't wait to see you!!

the Braby family said...

Congrats! You are going to be such a good Mommy!

Amy said...

Yeah!! Dave and I am so excited. Congrats! Can't wait to read all about this exciting time on your blog updates.

Ward said...

YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to read all about it on your blog. BTW I am on Wards blog right now. you can see ours on bartonfive.blogspot.com

Mindy said...

Good job......FINALLY!! But don't think I can offer much help or advice.....by the way, how does one get pregnant!?!?!?! HAHAHA. Love ya, good job and good luck :)

Jenn said...

I am still so thrilled for you. I still get the chills when I think of you showing me that test. First I was wondering why on earth you were giving me a pen. HAHA

I am so excited to share this journey with you thank you for being my friend!!!

Rockstar!!! Haha

susette said...

Oh my hecka!!! That is such incredible and exciting news. I want to shout it from the rooftops myself!! Congratulations to you and Cameron!

Any morning sickness yet??

seananddiana said...

When I read the title of your post, I was hoping that is what you were going to say! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

WHAT??? I HAD NO IDEA! j/k I am still just SUPER excited for you, and I can't wait to see all of your fun pregnancy posts!! :)

Julie said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!!

Mandie said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you and Cameron. Can't wait to see you on the 4th.