It is a new water in Draper. We have heard good and bad things from it so we had to find out for ourselves.
The slides aren't really big so they are good for all ages.
I didn't do any of the slides and Cameron didn't want me to feel left out so he stayed out too...
one thing we wished that they had was a spectator price. We had to pay full price and didn't really use anything.
Courtney and Derek had a lot of fun running up and down and trying all the different slides.
All the slides just ended with water at the bottom, none went into a pool. One thing I don't like about those kind of water slides are the wedges you get at the bottom. The kids didn't seem to mind at all.
They had a wade pool and went into a lazy river. That was kinda fun....
Make sure you do the after 5 because that is when it is the cheapest.
The kids don't need much more than that. By the end of the day Courtney and Derek were tired and ready to go.
It is A LOT of fun for the kids.... adults on the other hand, I enjoyed watching Courtney and Derek and the laughter they created... I just wished I didn't have to pay $10.99 to watch.
If I wasn't pregnant I may have went down the slides and had a little bit more fun.
It is a very creative place to take the kids on a hot summer day!!!
WE WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!


4 comments:
Seriously, the wedgies are the worst.:)
That good to know the boys saw that water park when we were down there in Feb and wanted to go back when it opened. It looks fun. Tell me if you think they would enjoy it!
Ohh man, that looks so fun! I would have loved to come, but Juan really wants to work on the house and get moved in. We definitely want to come next time you guys go!
Thanks Shayna....I was still really debating! I LOVE that the slides don't go into pools, that is what my daughters is afraid of, so it looks like this might be the place for us!!
Post a Comment