I can't believe the summer is over. I would have to admit that was one of the fastest summers!!!We have stayed busy with family, friends and fun!!!
Last night we wanted to close the summer with a bang. So we took the kids to Cowabunga the last couple of hours they were open with some friends of ours! The kids were so excited! They just love that place. Derek says that he can't wait for the baby to come so that I could love Cowabunga as much as he does... (I must be honest, not sure if I ever will... but don't tell him)
I am a little sad that I wont see those two munchkins walk out the door to go to their first day of 8th Grade for Courtney and 2nd Grade for Derek. The kids aren't really excited this year. But I am sure once they get to school and see all their friends that things will change! It will be nice to get back into a routine again... of homework, bedtime schedules and just the organization that back to school brings!
I will take my usual picture when they come on Monday. It will be a couple of days late but at least I will have them!!



1 comment:
I can't believe Courtney and Derek are back in school already. It seems so early. I always remember starting school the day after Labor Day. Of course that was in California so I guess things here in Utah are different. Can't wait till Monday when we get to see pictures of the cuties!
Post a Comment