Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wasp Invasion...

What is the deal with the wasps, bees and hornets this year. We have killed more nests this year than I have my whole life. We have been invaded. Not only that but
Derek has been attacked!!
Cameron and I was enjoy a nice Saturday afternoon taking a nap on the couch when we hear this blood scream... in runs Courtney telling us that Derek was stung. We got him in calmed in down and when we got a look at it not only stung once but five times... Lathered him with Anti-Itch cream and Benadryl. If he is anything like his father he will be suffering from those stings for days!!!

Pour kid... like Cameron said, "Derek took it like a man!!!"

2 comments:

KFerrara said...

Oh my gosh!!! Ouch!!! I am so not a fan of bees and wasps...

Chris said...

Oh my goodness!! I have never been stung by a wasp {knock on wood} but five times?? Poor kid!! It just flew up the back of his shirt and went on a stinging spree!! I think they all must die!! Weel let's keep bees...they're not too bad and we need them to pollenate...but wasps and hornets, they must go!! Hope he's doing ok!!