Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Do I have to say anything more.....

These little fruit tablets have become my very best friend!!
I have heard all the different myths out there about if you have heartburn while pregnant.
***if you have bad heartburn during pregnancy, you can look forward to a baby with a full head of hair.

Well if that is the truth, this baby is going to come out with a

FULL HEAD OF HAIR!!

Who suffered from heartburn while pregnant?
What where some of the things that you guys had to deal with!
(stay tuned for 18week baby bump in the next couple of days!)

4 comments:

Steve and Katie said...

HA! I lived on mylanta......tums didn't work for me. I had HORRIBLE heartburn also. Abs did come out with a lot of hair but all of the babies in my family did...so....I couldn't tell you whether the myth is true! I guess it remains a myth. By the way, I don't have a pattern for the cover thingy....sorry. Can't wait to see the picture update!

Anonymous said...

I have had heartburn during the last trimester with all my kids. All 3 were born with very blonde hair or no hair at all! I think it is just a myth but sure is uncomfortable!

Stacey said...

Yes, heartburn for me and Sierra came with a full head of hair, lol Hope you're feeling good!

Jenn said...

Aww the memories!!! Enjoy it