Friday, July 16, 2010

The week of visitors...

We had a fun week.
This week I was off of work. The Dr. I work for went out of town and when that happens I get the time off. So my plan for the week was to DEEP DEEP DEEP clean. Well today is Friday and I really haven't gotten the deep cleaning done that I wanted too. The reason was that we had all sorts of family come to town and visit us. Bryant (Myka's husband)has some training down in Salt Lake and so the whole family came down. Myka and the kids came to visit on Tuesday and that was really fun. Then they came back down Thursday so Myka could go to Bunco with me. That was a blast... maybe because I won. The theme was Cupcakes and Breann did a fantastic job. I won a crystal cake plate with a bunch of cake decorating stuff. It has got me into the mood to bake some cupcakes and see what I can do. Then Dallas and Heather stopped by on their way from Los Alamos NM to Idaho Falls. It was amazing to see how much their kids have grown. They were both so excited to hold Cole. I didn't think they realized how big he was.
Austen and Cole

Addy and Cole

Austen, Cole and Uncle Dallas! We sure miss them! We are hoping their move to New Mexico isnt a forever thing! Cole needs some more BOY cousins!!

No comments: