Wednesday, August 25, 2010

6 months already...

I can't believe my little bubbas is 6 months old today!!!
Everyone has told me that it goes by so fast and to enjoy every moment... but I never realized it would go this fast!







Here is a side by side
comparison....
3 Days old vs. 6 months old!!
Gotta love the Dapper Dan











I went and bought him so new toys to play with because he was getting bored with rattles and stuff that we had and after all the shopping guess what his new favorite toy is....
A toothbrush.

6 months....
He loves to be independent
He loves his toes still
He loves loves loves loves to be outside.
He loves to blow bubbles and spit with all his might!!!
He loves to go to bed. I have been so blessed with him loving night time. He has a bottle at 8 and in bed by 8:30, sleeps until 7-7:30 depending on if I have to wake him up to go to Brandi's,
He loves Brandi and her cute kids.
He loves to EAT. He is such a good little eater. Doesn't make much of a mess.
He loves to play with all his toys.
He loves books.
He babbles when he is tired or frustrated... "ma ma ma ma ma ma ma"
He only rolls over when he really really really wants something. Other than that, it is too much work.
He only wants his Binky at nap or bedtime... thanks to mom weening him away! It was driving me CRAZY!!!
He loves to swim. We took him to the Legacy Center last week and he was a little fish. He loves the water. I was nervous for the kids to splash him and stuff... but by the end of the day he was loving going under the water! We need to get him into swimming lessons next summer. I will be calling for the number for Survival Swimming Amy!!
He loves to be in the car.
He thinks he is the coolest kid on the block now that he sits up in a cart at the store. You should see his ego rise!!!
He gets so excited when Courtney and Derek come home!
He loves to clap.
He is so aware of everything around him and wants everything that mom or dad have or do whatever we are doing! Like right now, it is taking me forever because he thinks he needs to be typing this post.
This is what is on his mind....zjhubNNNNNNNNNNNNH1S HzszqMIY8B9U0NH8I.
Oh if I could get into that little mind of his and see what he is thinking. Especially when I am singing to him, dancing or making a goofy face!
I have no idea where his nickname got started but I call him... BUBBA'S. He might even think that is his real name besides Cole.
I LOVE THIS KID!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

He is too cute for words!!! Such a fun age.

Amy said...

He is so adorable!!!! I love his nick name...it's perfect for his cuteness!!