We had a great Labor Day Weekend.
My dad and step-mom came to visit and we had a small family reunion. The whole family couldn't make it because they had already had plans made but the ones that could made it came down to Utah and we had a good time.
We decided to go up to Snowbird and do all the fun things that they have there. We went during October fest... so it was kinda busy but it was still a lot of fun.
We took the tram up to the top of the mountain. It was a lot of fun and the kids that it was pretty amazing.
Here we are at the top of Snowbird. It was so gorgeous up there! I am so grateful to be able to live so close to such beauty!
Here we are on the tram...
Cole was even excited to be there
Courtney on the Alpine Slide
Then the next day we went up to Layton and had a picnic with my dad's side of the family. I am really sad that I didn't take some group pictures because we don't get together that often. I was pretty bummed when I realized I didn't take them.
Here we are playing "A minute to win it!!" It was a lot of fun. This was Derek spinning around with toilet paper. He was suppose to do the whole roll in a minute.
Here is my cousin Carson sucking up M&M's once he got them up to his mouth without dropping them.
It was a great time.
Thanks Dad and Diane for coming and spending time with the family. We missed the ones that couldn't make it but know you were missed!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment