Scooby Doo Gang
So last year we went to Derek's Halloween Parade at his school and we saw the cutest Shaggy and Cameron said "That is my costume next year" This is when I was pregnant so we thought it would be a cute idea to do the whole gang with Cole as Scooby. So this is something that we have been planning all year. We wanted to make it as authentic as possible. I think we did a pretty good job!
| I love this picture of Cole. I was hoping to get ONE good picture of Cole with his Scooby hat on because he didn't like it at all. So I am glad that he was cooperated!! |
Whenever I looked at Derek I laughed. We wanted to make his hair blonde but the spray paint kept turning it green. So we sprayed his hair white and then yellow and it was still a little green. We think it made his look even more cartoony!!
Derek wanted to wear his costume to school and we were nervous that nobody would know who he was without the whole gang, but there was no question!
Courtney makes a perfect Velma! We got her whole costume at thrift store!
Aren't they all so adorable!!!
Shaggy and his best pal Scooby!!!
"Zoinks" Scooby, I'm scared!!!
Gotta love the GoGo boats! Those were so fun to wear. So if there is anyone that needs GoGo boats for any reason let me know!!!
We won the
"Funniest Family Costume"
Award
at the Ward Trunk-R-Treat!
It was a fun year with costumes this year!!!
Since we went to Derek's school Halloween parade we already have our costume idea for next year.
This time it is just a duo costume so the kids can go as whatever they want to be. Courtney already has her idea. It is going to take me awhile to put it together.... it is pretty detailed so it will be fun to pull that one together as well.
We never used to be into Halloween until the past couple of years, but it sure is fun!


3 comments:
You guys look great!!
LOVE the costumes! You guys all look awesome! :) LOVE Scooby. too cute!
You all look fantastic!!!! I can't wait until next Halloween to see what you come up with. You are so creative, I love it!! And I love you guys of course!
Post a Comment