15 months
ALREADY!!!!
Someone had his wellness check up today!
I have never met anyone else like him!
Here is Cole and Dapper Dan!
My mom was asking me today how many more pictures am I going to have Cole with Dapper Dan. I told her that I am sure on his graduation day I will pull it out!
Hey I might even keep it for his first little guy!
He loves dapper dan!
I guess they mimic more than we know....
anything that is flat, with buttons and fits in his hand he considers a
CELL PHONE!
He carries on full conversations with the calculator!
BUT....
when I put the real cell phone up to his ear his just smiles and gets tongue tide!
The other day I left the room and when I came back he was on top of the couch.
I was totally confused on how he got up there!!
Lets just say his problem solving skills are right on track!
OH.....
We had to get a picture with his rocking horse!
He loves his horsey!!!
He has had his fair share of "NO..Cole, NO..COLE, COLE....NOOOO!!!
This is him telling me that this button is a "NO,NO!"
STATS.......Weight 26.61lbs 76%
Height 31 in 45% he is getting taller he was 23% at a year!
Head 18.25 in 26% big body.... little head!
Just a little about COLE these past couple of months....
LOVES LOVES LOVES Animals. Calls most animals "Kitties" Starting to understand the difference between them.
LOVES DEREK... the expression that comes to his face when Derek walks through the door is priceless.
STILL NOT WALKING... but does this "spider monkey" crawl that his hilarious! I love it. The Dr. assured me that the most amazing athletes today never walked until 18 months. He is just fine tuning his motor skills! We are hoping for a football player!
LOVES TO WAVE Bye, Bye... to everyone! When he goes with me running he just sits back in his stroller and waves. Like he is in a parade!
Doesn't really like milk... that is one of our battles!
LOVES mine and dad's spinach (don't mock it until you try it) shakes. To the point that I just make his own. Hey, I am thinking since we battle with milk he is getting his calcium through the spinach! HE LOVES THEM! I will try and get a picture tomorrow morning with him and his SHAKE!
LOVES to be outside. We will have to put alarms on the doors I am afraid when he learns to open the doors.
Got his first sunburn last Saturday. MOM was being not such a great mom and totally forgot the sunscreen. But through that sunburn has made it known he has his fathers skin.
LOVES to play in the dishwasher when I am loading it. He can hear that door open and he is up there and in my way within seconds!
LOVES to talk on the cell phone... see photo above
WORDS he uses...
mommy,
daaa (dad),
Dee (Derek),
kitty,
more (he says this over and over and over when he wants something. The only way to get the point is watch FINDING NEMO... and the seagulls)
Please
Bye
No
and many many many more that I have no idea what he is saying!.




2 comments:
Just when you think he can't get any cuter ... New pictures ! He's quite the handsome boy :) Good to hear he's up to par too .. Miss Paranoid (wink wink)
He seriously is so stinkin' cute!!!!
Post a Comment