~~~~SEXYMODEST BOUTIQUE~~~~
I have been in DYER need of shorts. Cameron is always telling me that I need to wear shorts and that my legs need to see the sun every once in awhile.
I agree but if you are like me I HATE BUYING SHORTS!!!
I can never find any that fit me well or look good on me. They either are too short or they hit me at a funny length on my leg.
Well I heard from a friend (THANKS BREANN) that
SEXYMODEST BOUTIQUE
had cute shorts.
So on this Memorial Day... Cameron took me shopping
He made me try shorts on.
I hate buy clothes for myself but I really need some clothes.
So I went in and I FELL IN LOVE!
Nothing is over $50 and that includes the jeans, capri's and shorts!
After I tried them on AS usual I picked the bigger size. I went to go buy them and the lady reminded me that the jeans stretch and to buy the smaller size.
Well I didn't believe her!
BUT SHE EVEN CONVINCED ME TO TRY EVEN A SMALLER SIZE ON!!!
So I did and she told me that I was that size!
I haven't been that size in years, even decades!!!
She looked at the jeans that I was wearing and pinched my bum and told me that I am wearing my jeans too big!!!
GOTTA LOVE HER!!
SO I totally recommend taking the time and going into the adorable
SEXYMODEST BOUTIQUE!!!
Right next to Smart Cookie and the Cinemark Theaters
739 W 180 N, American Fork, UT 84003





1 comment:
I've got to go try out that store. I need some new shorts!
Post a Comment