A PICTURE OF MY FAVORITE RESTURANT
This one was hard... because I go through phases.
But I would have to say right now I am into.....
and my favorite thing to eat there is......
THE SWEET PORK SALAD.
But ever since I have been on my weight loss journey I have had to change a few things.
I STILL GO TO CAFE RIO
I STILL GO TO CAFE RIO
BUT...
I don't get the tortilla, I KNOW I KNOW, why even eat the salad then right.
Believe me it has been hard. But I think I am in a place now with my dieting that I can get a SMALL WHEAT tortilla and that might bring back some of the yummy goodness.
But also I have changed to fire grilled chicken, that doesn't match up to the sweet pork but it is still good.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the black beans and a SMALL spoon full of the rice, get extra pi co, minus the chip strips, HOUSE DRESSING and WA AA LA AA.
TO DIE FOR!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment