Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 19...

DAY 19....PHOTO OF WHAT I WISH I WAS BETTER AT...

This one is hard because the more I think about the more I wish I was better at.
So just a few things that really stick out are these three things...

PHOTOGRAPHY...
 I have a great love of photography.  I think that I have a little eye when it comes to photography and turning a picture into art.  But I wish that I had much more time to put towards this small hobby of mine!

FASHION...
 Maybe this goes back to my insecurity with weight loss. 
There are things out there that I really have wanted to try and wear but just didn't look good on me.  Now I am getting passed that a little but would really like to have an eye of fashion.  To go into a store and just put things that you never thought would look good together and walk out of there with a cute outfit!!!

HOME DECOR....
This is something that I love but there is something that has to go with
HOME DECOR and that is MONEY.
I have a goal that we will be in a new house in the next 5 years.  It all depends on the economy.  With that house will come the love of decorating it!
I guess all the things that I wished I was better at has to do with money.
BUT MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHINGRIGHT!?!

No comments: