Thursday, July 28, 2011

Someone turn 40

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY 40th
CAMERON...
 For Cameron's birthday ALL he wanted was the Handgun that he got a couple of months ago... BANANA SPLITS... and time with his family!!!
So that is exactly what he birthday was.
We started to celebrate it up at the cabin with all his neices and nephews singing
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him and we all had cupcakes.
Then after we got home I planned a little
BANANA SPLIT PARTY
he really doesnt like Cake or cupcakes so I wanted something for him that he really likes.
So we invited a family and a few friends over to eat banana splits.
I told everyone to wear black and it wasnt long until he realized the black was all for him. 
HE LOVED IT!!!!

 I got up and went the the store to get a few little gag things for Cameron turning 40 and you guessed it every party store was closed due to the Pioneer Day Holiday here in utah.  So these few balloons and and the black table cloth was all he got!!!

 Getting ready to DIG IN!!!!


 Few of the people that came to wish him a happy birthday

 Cameron telling one of his stories very intently...

Courtney enjoying her Banana splite
Happy Birthday Sweetheart...
WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: