SMASH JOURNAL
I am so excited (THANKS TO MY GREAT FRIEND CHRISTY) to start this way cute idea of Journaling.
I was the best journal er (if that is a word) before I started my blog. Then with the blog came the great intentions of printing my blog up but I NEVER NEVER NEVER get around to do it.
This is a way to journal things that don't get into the blog.
I will still blog and it will probably be duplicated a little but this will give me something to hold, read and to pass down.
Something that will show my personality.
A place to keep fun things, and to keep my thoughts!
(This Orange one is the one that I got, but there are several different colors that has different themes!
I am sure I will have many in the future!!!
Here is just an example of someones
SMASH BOOK!!!
Here are some ideas of how to make your
SMASH BOOK
your very own.
A way to put your own personality into it!
If I haven't convienced you to start a SMASH BOOK with me then here is a cute little video to push you a little more!!!
And if that didnt help here is a link to a cute blog that helps with ideas





1 comment:
good thing you have a cool friend like me :)~
Post a Comment