BUNNY BAIT
So a couple of days ago I found the cutest idea on PINTEREST... here http://bloomdesignsonline.blogspot.com/2012/03/make-it-monday-bunny-bait.html.
So I thought it would be a fun activity for Cole and I to make while I have this week of Spring Break off!!
Cole had a blast EATING... I mean MAKING it with me!
Then when it was all done we packaged it up and went around to a few of Cole's friends and delivered them.
He loved going door to door and handing them out!
Here are all the supplies needed...
VERY VERY EASY!
He got caught...
He was letting me know how good it was. He wanted me to try. I tried and tried to resist but he was VERY VERY PERSUASIVE... So I gave in!


1 comment:
Cole did a VERY good job ! It was yummy bait & I think my ears grew a little longer yesterday ;)
Post a Comment