I was invited a couple of months ago to go to a
WILDTREE FREEZER MEAL Workshop.
I was a little hesitant at first because it was a good chunk of change at the beginning.
But I decided to do it because at the end of it I would have 10 freezer meals all prepared and with healthy ingredients.
I am so glad that I did it... not only did I end up with 10 freezer meals but once I got the shopping list and the instructions on how to put them together I realized that I can separate a lot of these meals into 2 because some of the time it is just me, Cameron and Cole. So I ended up with 16 freezer meals.
I kept my eye on meat sales and price matched a lot of my items.
We all cut our meats and veggies and separated them into freezer bags before we got to the party.
Once we got there we had all our oils and spices that we purchased waiting for us.
We just followed the instructions and put all the other ingredients in the bags.
Placed a label on the outside that had the cooking instructions and we were done.
What a fun night hanging with friends, laughing and being productive with making meals for the next 16 days.
I am going to be doing a party in May.
I THINK IT IS A FANTASTIC IDEA!
If you are interested I can send you over the contact information to my WILDTREE Representative and get healthy and organized!
These are my left over spices and oils... so I can make all these meals again!!!
I can even get on the WILDTREE website and type in the spice or oil that I have and it will give me even more recipes!
Here are my 16 meals before the party.
Here is the list of meals that I made...
they all smelled so good once all the spices and other ingredients were in!
Tomorrow we will be trying the ITALIAN FLANK STEAK ( that is what Cameron choose)
Honey Balsamic Chicken
Italian “Medallions” (chicken tenders)
Italian Flank Steak
Chipotle Lime Fajitas
Meat Potatoes Skillet Meal
Smoked Mozzarella Chicken with pasta
Smoked Mozzarella & Tomato Meatloaf
Adobo Grilled Chicken
Spanish Style Garlic Shrimp
Best Burgers EVER


No comments:
Post a Comment