Friday, June 27, 2008

My First Bunco Experience...

Well about a month ago my friend asked if I wanted to join a Bunco group. I had some friends that I knew did it and I thought it would be fun. I had no idea what it was all about. I just knew it was a girls night with food, fun and laughter. That is exactly what I needed yesterday. I needed to get away and forget about somethings. So that is what I did. I went to the party and we had Hawaiian Haystacks. We all got to know each other and then on to the serious game of Bunco. I am pleased to say that I walked away with the highest points and the grand prize. Beginners luck I am sure!!! I had so much fun and I am really looking forward to every month and just getting together and laughing. We have a really fun group and I am excited to get to know the girls that I didnt know there last night!!


This is me with my prize... it was a Summer Theme and what is awesome in the summer... SOFT FEET. So I got everything to help with that area.


Amy and Jenn. Amy was the first host. I will be hosting in August. So if there are any Bunco players out there give me some cute theme and prize ideas!!


This was the whole prize up close... I got the PedEgg... that I have been eyeing for awhile now. I also got these Soft-Heel Gel sleeves. You can sleep with them but what is awesome about these is they dont cover your toes. I cant sleep in socks just for that reason. I used them last night and woke up with amazing heals. THEY WORK!!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

That looks fun - I was looking at your pictures and I just have to ask if everyone introduced themselves - the girl behind you on your left in the green shirt - is that Valerie Frint?? (Well, Frint would be her maiden name, I saw she's wearing a ring.) Anyway, if it is, and if she is coming to anymore, will you tell her that Stacey 'Henke' said hello, I LOVE HER!! She was an awesome gal in High School, I just wondered. Anyway, it looks like you had a lot of fun at your partay! See you later!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Fun game! Good job! Your an awesome player. I would play if I lived there. I used to play with the Officers Wives Club but never won a darn thing.

LOVE the Ped Egg! IT is gross but works really well!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Hey...I LOVE bunco! I have only played a few times, but I think it is more fun just to get out and have fun with other crazy gals!!! Your hair is so dang cute!