I was invited to a "The Body Shop" party at my friend Jenn's house tonight. It was a lot of fun. A bunch of women soaking our feet, laughing, and getting a little high on the smell of peppermint. It was great, a much needed pampering. A friend of Jenn's came all the way from California to give us this party! I have to admit that the products were amazing... my feet have never felt so soft. Believe me with the summer and my job my feet get hammered. If you are interested at all... I think Jenn is going to become a Consultant, so if you want a night full of the pampering with friends that we all deserve let me know!
THANKS JENN... THAT WAS WHAT I NEEDED!!


3 comments:
What nice toes!! HEHE
FUN!!!I love pedicures! How fun that someone came and did it at a house! That is a great party idea!
oohhh....now that is my kind of party! :) We are going to be in IF on Monday night...and stay clear until Sunday night!! so excited to be there for a while!! can't wait to see you!! :)
Post a Comment