Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Acting his age...

A friend of ours little boy had a birthday party on saturday. They rented out a gymnastic studio... Kids Universe. I have to admit it was brilliant. The kids had so much fun. You can imagine the time they all had being able to run, jump and climb on anything. Well, Cameron and I got there a little late but Cameron didnt take anytime in turning into a little kid. They had trampolines that you can jump and do tricks on but then you can also jump into a huge pit of foam. This is a picture of Cameron in the middle of one of his flips. I have to admit... PERFECT TIMING!!!
He just missed the Olympic Gymnastic Team! I am sure he would of brought home the gold medal. Hey Sweetie... you have the gold in our eyes!
Our True Champion
Happy Birthday Jack!!! Thanks for inviting us to a blast of a party!
More picture of Courtney and Derek to follow!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree- JUST SO CLOSE! So who had more fun? Cameron or Derek??
HEHE

Chris said...

How fun!!! Don't you love catching shots like that?? I give him a 10!! I would love to try that...only after I had made sure I'd taken away everyone's cameras!! That's one action shot no one needs to see!!

Jen said...

That is the best picture!!!! Looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I think I'm going to have to get some hints from you. I haven't been blogging for very long, but am already addicted!! Cameron seems like a real hoot!

Russ and Jamie said...

That looks fun, Russ is the same way, he get's more excited to go to Kangaroo Zoo than the kids!
Jamie Loveless

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE the pictures on top and the ones on the side. They are really good! YOu are sooo skinny!

Stacey said...

Wow, that looks like it was A BLAST!! I love the picture, that was certainly great timing! What a good idea to rent a gymnastic place for a party, we'll have to do it again sometime!! hehe. Love your family pictures as well! Beautiful!