As you can see from my header I FINALLY got my family pictures back! I am so excited! I think they turned out really good. For as sick as Derek was that day... he is the
***ALL-STAR***
We haven't had our family pictures taken since Cameron and I were engaged! So, you can imagine how excited I was! I can't wait to be able to get them printed and hung on my wall!
All the other family pictures turn out as well! Mom, didnt want me posting any of those because she wants it to be a surprise! But just know that they all turned out!
Crying babies, attitudes, allergies and all!
We are a great looking family!!


6 comments:
very nice indeed !!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the new header .. sunflowers, plaid, great colors, o yeah & the pictures .. they are awesome !!
LOVE the new pictures! Can't wait to see how the rest turned out!! Don't keep us in suspense for too long! ADORABLE new header and everything else!! LOVE LOVE IT!! I might be in the mood to change mine soon...I'll let you know cause I will totally need your help with a cute header!!
You are a good lookin' family!! Great pictures!
Cute family picture. We all looks so nice. Can't wait to see the rest. Love the header. Great minds think alike. I just changed mine, not sure if I like it so much so it will probably change again. I have to say I love the picture of Cameron jumping into the foam blocks, he is a kid at heart.
I have to re-word the first sentence to late to think. You all look so nice. Sorry, I think it is a clue to hit the sack.
Way cute family Pics. Sorry I missed Bunco it is a long crazy story. I'm so sorry.
Post a Comment