We had a BUSY BUSY weekend at our house. We hosted our family reunion this year at our house. We had my mom, and both my sisters family staying with us. My two brothers had places to stay at other locations. We really had a great time. We had too many things scheduled to do but that is my mom. We just had to smile through it and sometimes we did more complaining than smiling!!! You need to know my family. Here are some pictures of all the many different activities that we had planned! Be aware... photo overload!!!
The first thing Friday morning was the guys went golfing. They were excited to get away from all the commotion.
Here is a picture of my mom. I love that lady! She has done so much for all us kids. This isnt the professional picture this is just a snap shot and I loved it! I dont think I have ever had just a picture of my mom. I am sure it will be something I treasure in the future!
The first thing Friday morning was the guys went golfing. They were excited to get away from all the commotion.
We took the kids to Discovery Park. It is one of Derek's favorite parks. We thought the kids would love to just get out and run around.
I thought this was the cuties picture!!
Addy and Savannah
Mabry was the cutest ever. I dont think we ever heard a peep out of her. Just a smile on her face. That is all she does... SMILE

Then we decided to go to the local city pool. The Lehi Legacy Center. We couldnt get the kids out of the pool. They all loved it.

Grandma and most of the grandkids
Here we are all just relaxing in the water!!
Quinn took his older boys to the Park City Zipline. We thought that they would enjoy that more than the local pool!!
After the pool and zipline we all came back to the house and had a BBQ. It was a little crazy but it was fun. Cameron got stung by a wasp 10 times. He still is having problems with his hand. You should see how swollen it is. He woke me up last night at 2 to itch it because he was tired of itching it. So I just got up and went to walmart to get him some Benadryl. I have decided that going that early is the best time at walmart! I just might have to make it a weekly visit!
The next morning was BUSY! We all had to get up and get ready. We had family pictures. I was excited about this part because we havent had a family picture (just my family) in over three years! It was much needed! I will post them when we get them back. At the pictures I was impressed with the photographer and getting everything done and making it as painless as possible. The kids did great! Derek had an allergy flare up... here is a picture of his red swollen eyes! Poor guy but he was a tropper.
The next morning was BUSY! We all had to get up and get ready. We had family pictures. I was excited about this part because we havent had a family picture (just my family) in over three years! It was much needed! I will post them when we get them back. At the pictures I was impressed with the photographer and getting everything done and making it as painless as possible. The kids did great! Derek had an allergy flare up... here is a picture of his red swollen eyes! Poor guy but he was a tropper.
Here is a picture of my mom. I love that lady! She has done so much for all us kids. This isnt the professional picture this is just a snap shot and I loved it! I dont think I have ever had just a picture of my mom. I am sure it will be something I treasure in the future!
We all took a drive and went to Temple Square. My sister in law B.J. has never been down there and she really enjoyed it.

This is Kennedee telling us all to be quite so we could hear the pin drop in the Tabernacle. She is hilarious!!

Then the last activity was The Hogle Zoo.

Grandma gave all the kids different animal hats. They all loved them. Especially Cody!


Then the last activity was The Hogle Zoo.
Grandma gave all the kids different animal hats. They all loved them. Especially Cody!


8 comments:
what cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great fun-filled weekend! :) Gotta love reunions! That swimming pool looks like a ton of fun! And discovery park! Awesome! :) Glad you guys had a great time!! Can't wait to see the family photos!
I loved all your pictures. No overload in my opinion. So exciting to have so much family around you. It's quite the opposite for me so enjoy that all you can.
How Fun!! I want to come to your family reunions!!!
I love your pictures, they're so cute - especially all the kids pictures! Poor Derek!! I hope he feels better from his allergy outbreak, poor guy! Looks like you guys had a blast! That's great!
Looks like you guys had a great time!! I can't wait to see your family pictures!! I do enjoy family reunions and even though they are alot of work and stressful at times, great memories are made!!
Wow, that was a full weekend, but looks like lot's of fun! Thank you for the nice comments about Haylee. Are you still running, call me sometime and I will go running with you!
Jamie Loveless
Wow you had a full weekend! Cant wait to see your family photo. I cant believe how grown up your sister is in that zoo photo!
Looks like you guys had a great time. That park is so dare cute and looks like alot of fun. You will have to post the family pics when you get them back so we can see them. Talk with ya later.
Post a Comment