I was tagged by Jamie so here it goes...Here are the rules:
Make sure at the end of this tag, you tag 4 people and post their name, then go to their blogs and let them know they have been tagged.
What is your husbands name?Cameron R Henke
How long have you been married? 4 years (WOW)
How long did you date? 7mo!
How old is he? He will be 37
Who eats sweets? totally me, Cameron is not really a sweet eater. He likes just a few things
Who said I Love you first? I think I did!
Who is taller? Cameron
Who can sing best? We are both really bad singers!
Who is smarter? depends on the subject!!!
Who does laundry? he does most of it and I know am so lucky!!
Who pays the bills? Cameron does all that stuff...
Who sleeps on the right side? ME
Who mows the lawn? Cameron is in charge of the outside and I do the inside!!
Who cooks dinner? ME.... Cameron cook.. haha
Who drives? Cameron
Who's first to admit when you are wrong? Cameron is really really good at saying "I'm sorry"... I need to work at it a bit more!
Who kissed who first? Cameron kissed me first but I totally gave him all the signs!!!
Who asked who out first? Cameron organized the trip up to see me
Who wears the pants? I think everything is equal with the two of us. Cameron wears the pants when it came to Courtney and Derek though. I have a say but he makes the decisions along with their mom.
I tag :Jenn, Amy W, Tracy A, and Katie F



1 comment:
thanks for playing, that's fun to read!
Jamie
Post a Comment