Since we have been home from our California vacation I have been working on digital scrapbook pages from the pictures we took. It has been a lot of fun. I am going to go to an over night scrapbook get-to-gether tomorrow night and I will hopefully finish the vacation then. It has been a lot of fun putting personality to the pictures that we took.
Tell me what you think!
What is your favorite page?


3 comments:
I am soooo excited for the sleepover!!
All the pages you've done so far are darling.....I love the two page layout with the California...and the California Screamin'page! Oh gosh I just love them all. How long do you think that has taken you, in hours, to do all those pages? I really think that digital is going to be the best for me!!
What WW approved treats should we bring??
Oh my goodness! How do I pick a favorite when they are all so stinkin cute. You are mighty talented. Keep enjoying this fun skill you have! I will keep enjoy looking whenever you share.
Those are all so great! But if I have to pick a favorite it would be the CALIFORNIA one...but I also love the beach ones! That's funny about cleaning the kitchen...mine is all done! YEA! I cleaned the walls, pulled out the fridge and oven, cleaned out all the cupboards and pantry, oiled the cabinets, took the front off my microwave ~ that was gross, scrubbed and pulled the table apart and cleaned all the chairs, cleaned inside the fridge and threw a bunch of food away, washed my curtains, cleaned windows, cleaned the inside of the stove, and mopped the floor by hand! Went through 6 buckets of Lysol and 4 Mr. Clean Magic erasers! WHEW! I am tired!! And the sad thing is by the time we eat dinner it'll look like I haven't done a
thing...grrrr! I do wish you lived here it would've been so fun helpin' each other out! Next room ~ the laundry room!! Let's keep goin'!! ♥ ya!
Post a Comment