I got a phone call on Tuesday from my mom letting me know she was coming down to visit this weekend. She was also bring my little niece with her. My sister has her hands full with 3 kids under the age of three so we thought it would be nice to give her a break for a weekend. I answered the phone Thursday afternoon from Kenadee herself letting me know she was on her way to visit her Aunt Shayna.
First thing we did was take her to the Hello Kitty store ... I never thought that a little girls eyes could get so big!!
After all the shopping we decided to paint out toes... she was insistant to paint her toes purple and her fingernails pink...
She loves her Grandma....
Here is the Diva herself...
If you have noticed the pink purse in each picture... that is the purse her mom bought her to come down here and put $5 in to spend on whatever she wanted. She has NEVER let that purse out of her sight! She is hilarious!!!
ALSO... the hair... she has the most amazing hair a girl could ask for. We thought she would grow out of her curls but they have stayed. I was telling that she got her hair from an Angel because it sure didn't come from our side of the family!!!


5 comments:
What a dolly!! She has grown up so fast! What a fun aunt you are!
what a fun girls weekend!! :) she is too cute...glad you guys got to have so much fun! :)
You are such a great Aunt. Nothing better then a girls weekend. It is a lot of fun spending time with just the girls.
How fun it is to spoil nieces and nephews. I just found your blog and I will definitely be back.
I love her curls. Janika used to have ringlet curls, but I'm sad to say they did go away. I was so sad. I loved them. It made doing her hair easy too.
Post a Comment