Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Traditions...

One of our families traditions for Valentine's Day is that I go and buy tons of strawberries and cover them in chocolate. That is Cameron's most favorite treat! So I don't have to think hard
about out what he wants for V-day... I know that they are red, sweet and covered in chocolateThe kids have taken a liking to this tradition, you can't tell from the mess on their faces!!! This is what I saw after about 2 strawberries...
then about 5 strawberries....
and when he was done....
I think he realized I was taking pictures of his face so he made it as bad as possible!
She may look like she doesn't eat much... but she was the one that cleared the plate!!!

5 comments:

Mandie said...

Those strawberries look so good! Happy Valentine's Day!

Christy said...

Yummy ! So, I guess no leftovers for Tuesday !?

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!! What a fun tradition!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Yummy!! I love chocolate and I love strawberries...what a wonderful treat!!

Chris said...

Oh yum!! I think you could have covered 5 more strawberries with all the chocolate on Dereks face {smile}! At least ya know he enjoyed them!! That'll be a cute picture to pull out 10 years from now and show him! ♥ ya guys!