Thursday, April 16, 2009

8 Things tag....

I was tagged by my cousin Chris and finally getting around to doing it....
8 People
I Tag:
1. Jenn
2. Amy W.
3. Christy
4. Tera
5. Sarah
6. Paige
7. Melissa
8. Hailey...yeah she finally has internet!
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. SUMMER
2. Finishing our basement
3. Meeting my weightloss goal
4. playing at the park with the kids
5. Seeing my family
6. 4th of July Weekend
7. New Summer clothes
8. 10 days off of work in June!
8 Things I did today:
1. Took kids to Dentist.... yeah no cavities
2. Laundry
3. Got a bid on our basement drywall
4. Planned my RS lesson for this Sunday
5. Dusted/Vacuum
6. Did retainers for work
7. Talked to my mom on the phone (that is everyday)
8. GOING... to Zumba and walking with Amy
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. sew
2. Sing
3. go on a vacation somewhere warm and romantic with my hubby
4. clean the garage ~ it's been too cold
5. Get Pregnant
6. yard work
7. lose all my weight FAST to reach my goal!!!
8. be more patient
8 T.V. Shows I Watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. What Not To Wear
4. My Boys
5. News
6. The Amazing Race
7. Life
8. The Office

No comments: