Sunday, April 12, 2009

You have a friend in me

7 comments:

susette said...

What a sweet video. You're a pretty special girl yourself little lady! Friends really do make a difference in our lives!

Christy said...

Miss Shaynaynaya ! That is the darn cutest video I have ever seen! It's great that you take all those wonderful pictures to help remember all those special times with family and friends. You're amazing! I'm happy to call you my friend.
~Hugs Christy

Jenn said...

love the video! love you!!

Judi said...

thanks for including me in your group of friends!!

Mindy said...

BOOOOOOOO not a good video for OLD friends as it appeared to me there was only NEW friends featured!?!?!?!?

Shayna said...

Mindy our friendship goes so far back that was before digital cameras!!!! Wish I had a scanner that works or you would have been in there for sure!

the Braby family said...

Aww! I'm flattered that you included me! I'm very thankful to know YOU!