Friday, May 22, 2009

$1 Old Navy Flip Flop Sale

Who doesn't like Old Navy Flip Flops????

Summer is finally here and what would summer be without flip flops??

Tomorrow only the sale will be on...

(Limit 5 per customer)

I am going to make my way over to Old Navy tomorrow morning. Who wants to join me???

4 comments:

Jenn said...

what time you going?

Chris said...

k ~ I went to the one in IF {saw Hailey} and it was a freakin' joke!! There were soooo many people pushing and shoving! I did manage to get my "5" pair and some for the kids...but it was absolutely crazy!! I took the boys with me so they could buy 5, had Justin drop me and Jace off and by the time he got in there they were all gone!! Jace loved it though...he kept tryin' to get in there and couldn't believe all the crazy ladies!! On the way home he kept sayin' "that was so fun!" I've never seen it that bad, even on Black Friday!! But we made it out alive and with 10 pairs of flip-flops for $10.60!! WooHoo!! How did you do?

KFerrara said...

Dang it!!! I wish I had known earlier! We have been camping all weekend and I just came home early for my soccer game! How was it?

Amy said...

Ummmm, yeah! I found out way too late, too!! Bummer!! Hope you got some good colors!! I need new ones so badly...guess I'll be paying full price!