Not sure if any of you watched the finale of
The Biggest Loser
I have to say that I love the show, it gets me motivated and hope!!! But I was pretty dissappointed in the outcome. The person I thought should have won was...

She is the definition of hard work, dedication, strength.
The guy that I thought should have come in second is
Mike

He was the youngest contestant and as you can see from his picture was very over weight. He worked really hard and through that hard work came the results!!!I can't wait for the next season of
The Biggest Loser
(Who else loves this show.... or am I the only crazy one out there?)



1 comment:
I LOVE THIS SHOW WITH ALL MY ♥!!! I wish they would do a biggest loser show for those of us who want to lose a few pounds and maybe see whose body they can turn into the rock hardest.
They could call it the The Biggest Rockiest? Ha!
Post a Comment