He wanted to go hit a bucket of balls tonight. It is so nice that we live so close to
Thanksgiving Point Golf Course
Derek hasn't been to a driving range yet this year so there was a little warming up to do!
It is amazing how fast the kids are growing up. Courtney got these golf clubs when she was 8... and we just passed them down to Derek. The ones that Derek has are just way to small for him. I guess he isn't a 4 year old anymore!Cameron has had the chance to go golfing quit a bit this summer! It is something that he loves to do and is pretty good at it if you ask me!!!
I love this little guy... doesn't mind that I take my camera everywhere and ask him to pose
Like I have said before... we live in a gorgeous area!!!!
WHAT A GUY!!!
I love this picture.... It is amazing how much these two are alike! Their mannerism, their personality... and look at the walk!!!
SO CUTE!!!


7 comments:
How cute is that! Fun family outing!
Makes me want to dust off my clubs and hit the course....
The last picture is great!! :)
Maybe I will take the old ones off your hands for Caleb!! Looks like lots of fun!
I love your new background... The guys in your life looked like they had a great time on the beautiful course at Thanksgiving Point :)
Great pictures! We'll have to have a group golf night. I'm much better at that than volleyball!
What a fun night! Looks like you need to get some clubs and join them!! But if you're like me... you're content just takin' the pictures!! I still can't figure out how they hit the ball that far and that straight!!
You do have some amazing scenery around you!! WOW!! How fun....i am absolutely no good at golf...of any kind....but I enjoy going and laughing at myself!!
Post a Comment