I have become an addict....
Am I getting old???
Is there anyone else there that loves Sudoku???
I downloaded the game so I have it on my phone... call me nuts but I cant fall asleep now without playing a game or two!
I was excited to see that you can add it as a widget... so I didnt hesitate to add it!
If you havent tried this number puzzle... give it a try! You will soon be hooked!
I am hoping that if I do a puzzle at least once a day that my
mind will stay with me!!
Here are the instructions...
The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 boxes (also called blocks or regions) contains the digits from 1 to 9 only one time each. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid.So what is your secret addiction... we all have them??!


6 comments:
I love sudoku as well... I fell in love on our trip to Japan - kept me busy on the FoReVeR long flights... :)
Masey LOVES sudoku. I havent ever played. Guess I need to try it!
I have never even tried to play...it looks too hard for me to figure out! Makes my brain hurt just lookin' at the puzzle! But John loves them!!
I have been addicted to it for a long time! It is a love/hate relationship!
I love it! I buy all the books so I have them when I travel. I need to dust them off though!!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment