***HAPPY 4th of July***
This is my favorite time if year and favorite holiday. Nothing compares to the
FOOD, FAMILY, FUN and FIREWORKS
up in
Idaho Falls, ID.
It is so fun to get together with my extended family!!! It is amazing how many grandchildren there are. And every year there is more and more added!!!

Here are the ones that would pose for a picture... you know how it is trying to get little kids to pose for a picture when there is bigger and better things to do!!
We usually go to the Parade and then head over to Tauphaus Park for a family picnic.
This year we got a pinata and the kids had a blast...
It isnt the 4th... without making a mess!!!
From the picnic we head over to the river and get our favorite spot for the
Firework Celebration...
Cousins just chillin...
The view that we have of the river in front of us and the Temple behind us really helps us appreciate this country we live in.
I am sure you have all heard me say that the fireworks in Idaho are the best....
they really are!
Cameron describes them as...
A normal firework shows finale for about 35 minutes and then 10 minutes of the most incredible display of
color, noise and amazement!!!
We parked in an awesome spot so when they were all over we were at our car and on the freeway within minutes. It was not like that last year, you learn as the years come and go!!!
Today we got together and had a BBQ at my brothers house.
The food was fantastic...
THANKS DALLAS AND HEATHER...


My sister Hailey and her little guy Jayden.
Horton Hears a Who...
She reminds us all of little "who girl"
Out of all those picture that I took, no pictures of many adults... you can tell who I love!!!
Hope you all had a great holiday!!!
I am proud to be an American and I try not to take that for granted!
I love this Country!!!
Now waiting for Pioneer Day and Labor Day... the fun will continue!!!


3 comments:
What a fun day. Glad you got to spend time with your family. Are you feeling good?? Has the nausea kicked in yet?
Looks like you guys had a great 4th again in Idaho, that's awesome! How you feeling? I hope you're feeling well!
I LOVE the 4th of July too!! It is definately the best time of year! How are you feeling??
Post a Comment