Friday, July 17, 2009

Baby Henke is camera shy...

My doctors appointment was today!!!!

As you can tell from this picture this baby is just like his or her mom a little camera shy. The Dr. had a hard time finding this little guy. He/she sure had a strong heartbeat but wouldn't stay still enough to get a good first picture. Because it wasn't a clear ultrasound the Dr. measured me at 8 weeks 1 day.

FEBRUARY 25, 2010

The Dr. wants to take another ultrasound in 4 weeks to make sure. I may be one more week along.

Just a couple of updates....

Haven't had any morning sickness YET...

but instead of morning sickness I have had my butt totally kicked with a Sinus Infection. I could feel it coming on 12 days ago but it really made it's presence known Sunday night. Woke up Monday and knew that I was in for it. Went to the Dr. and was prescribed Amoxicillin was on that for three days and it didn't even make a dent. Called the Dr. and he changed my prescription to Augmentin. It has taken until today to even feel somewhat normal. I had such a headache that I bruised my forehead pushing on it to help relieve the pressure. You never realize how much you count on over the counter medications to get you through stuff like that. I will never take IB Prophein, sudafed, nyquil, and cough syrups for granted again! It is funny how your mind frame changes when you are pregnant. Everytime I coughed i thought... this little baby inside me is not liking me right now. Funny thing is.... doesn't even phase the little guy!! My abs have never hurt so bad and that includes the time I hired a personal trainer. I am so grateful to have friends that care enough to bring my family dinners and others the just stop by with sinus rinses! They meant the world to me! Lets hope that I don't have to experience that again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting! I hope you get to skip all the morning sickness!

Chris said...

What a cute little peanut!! Yea for no morning sickness! I never had any either! I was just EXTREMELY tired! I glad you're starting to feel better ~ being sick sucks, but like ya said even more so with out all the meds! Oh I can't wait to find out what you're havin'!! I think you're havin' a little girl! Think pink!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Oh....I am so excited for you!! Don't you feel a little better now? A little less anxious?! I am going to go with boy....just cuz thats all I know so far!! :)

The Barton's said...

So sorry you were sick. It sucks to have sick symptoms and not be able to take meds. Have a great weekend!

Tracy Anderson said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your new little one. What a great adventure you're about to have!